How to Support Cassia?
How Can Your Business, Club or Organisation Help?
You can assist us financially in the following ways:
- Ongoing general sponsorship of the Centre
- One-off donations for special projects/events
- Sponsorship of a particular ongoing or regular program/project/event
All ongoing sponsors receive free advertisement and public acknowledgement in our quarterly newsletter. Sponsors of specific programs would also have their name included on any additional promotional material (e.g. pamphlets).
You can assist us with donations and in-kind support by:
- Supplying materials for projects or classes
- Offering your time or skills as a member of our Management Committee
- Donating good/services for fundraising
- Offering your time for services such as maintenance, gardening, etc.
Current programs/projects/events available for sponsorship and donations include: Community Garden, Open Day, NAIDOC Week, Children’s Holiday Activities, Trivia Nights, Child Care (including purchase of equipment), Establishment of After School Workshops for Children, First Aid courses, Internet/Computer facility, Health courses (such as stress management, quit smoking, parenting, nutrition and exercise).
If you are interested in discussing any of the above sponsorship opportunities, please contact the Centre Manager: